1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wings + Horns Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ken, Dec 6, 2007.

1. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

I'm stopping by there in a few days. Do they have any straight cut?
    I don't believe they made them this go-round, but could be mistaken. If you do stop by though, and they have the slim fits in 36, would you be able to grab a pair for me? I'd really really appreciate it, I've wanted a pair of these since I got my straight cuts.

2. chanimal

chanimal Well-Known Member

nah they only had slims, no straight cuts.

3. botfc

botfc Well-Known Member

The size of the pockets make me think that those are not the slim fit ones but the classic fit ones from F/W 08...is it just me?

Hey dudes, I just got my raw slim fits, sz 34. Are these going to shrink any amount? These are sized up one, so there's a bit of room in the waist. In these fit pics I'm wearing them sagged to my hips with a belt. Wearing these without a belt is a no-go. Are these unsanforized? I don't want to soak them for no reason, so let me know if I should give these guys a bath.

I'm a little bit of a bigger guy, so I don't want the painted-on look, but I'm worried that these are going to stretch out too much.

Pre-soak.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. jarude

jarude Well-Known Member

They are definitely slim fits, unless straight cuts have a 7.5" hem.

5. somatoform

somatoform Well-Known Member

I don't believe they made them this go-round, but could be mistaken. If you do stop by though, and they have the slim fits in 36, would you be able to grab a pair for me? I'd really really appreciate it, I've wanted a pair of these since I got my straight cuts.

Yeah, I came to realize that the info on straight cuts is just a few posts up.

I'm swinging by on Thursday, maybe Wednesday, if the 36 are there or you can't find someone before then I'll pick them up.

6. somatoform

somatoform Well-Known Member

They are definitely slim fits, unless straight cuts have a 7.5" hem.

did you buy these from last call?

7. whodini

whodini Well-Known Member

I don't think that they look huge
    You're kidding, right? Those are about as "slim" as the jnco's jet used to wear. For a pair that's supposed to be a "slim cut," those come with its own rapper recording contract.

8. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

You're kidding, right? Those are about as "slim" as the jnco's jet used to wear.

For a pair that's supposed to be a "slim cut," those come with its own rapper recording contract.

They are PRPS slim. I am just saying that they don't look bad. Just nothing like they are intended to look like.

9. jarude

jarude Well-Known Member

Yeah, I already packed them back up and put them up for sale in B+S. Wishful thinking on my part, cuz I wanted to see how W+H denim was like. Nice jeans, but not for me. I got them from Farinellis on their Father's day sale so it's not like I'm out a lot either way. I just got slammed with a couple traffic tickets so I have to sell them to pay for those anyways, so the decision was already made [​IMG]

10. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Yeah, I came to realize that the info on straight cuts is just a few posts up.

I'm swinging by on Thursday, maybe Wednesday, if the 36 are there or you can't find someone before then I'll pick them up.

Perfect. See if they have any. Raw is always preferable but the washed ones are still just fine for that price. I already have grey jeans or I'd be down for coal.

11. Teger

Teger Well-Known Member

yo if oyu are proxying I will take a 32 or a 33 in coal [​IMG]

12. cancel.sing

cancel.sing Well-Known Member

The slim fits at Holt's last call will be last season's, not the ones currently at Farinelli's, just so everyone is aware. I really want a pair of coal in 31, but they won't have them, Holts never had any 31s to begin with [​IMG]

13. AR_Six

AR_Six Well-Known Member

Crap. Abort. 36s won't fit me in that case.

14. user7

user7 Well-Known Member

just a heads up for anyone in the toronto area, Holt's last call @ vaughan mills has W & H slim fits for $100-120 plus 10% off. They have the washed and coal versions only quite a few sizes at least from 32-36, im pretty sure they are the same as these.

http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wing...oal_11222.html
    http://www.blackbirdballard.com/Wing...ean_11162.html

i grabbed a pair of the coal ones, not bad for ninety bucks.

anyone want to proxy me a pair of the washed (maybe coal too) in whatever equals a 34 waist (size 33?)

15. unicornwarrior

unicornwarrior Well-Known Member

If anyone can proxy me some Raw Black/Coal jeans in a 30 I'd be very much interested!

16. capa

capa Well-Known Member

17. bapelolol

bapelolol Well-Known Member

need coal jeans in 30 please

18. dkatz

dkatz Well-Known Member

19. GoodSamaritan

GoodSamaritan Well-Known Member

Anybody know how the blacks fade?

20. Coldsnap

Coldsnap Well-Known Member

Anyone know a place that has the blacks for sale?