1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Will you ever have enough clothing to satisfy you?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stylemeup, Aug 2, 2010.

1. DandySF

DandySF Well-Known Member

For me it's not about ever increasing volumes of clothing; rather, I find my preferences shift and change, which ensures that the contents of my closets are continually changing. Thank god for eBay and Goodwill.

2. Sardonic1

Sardonic1 Member

Q: How many suits does a clothes horse need?
    A: Just one more.

I just hope DB suits don't make a serious comeback. That'll cost me.

3. Bowtiedlad93

Bowtiedlad93 Well-Known Member

I have a few things left amoung my wish list but once those things are achieved I think I will be satisfied.

4. Poindexter

Poindexter Well-Known Member

I already have enough clothing to satisfy me, I just don't have ex-actly the right clothes.

5. julius12

julius12 Active Member

Just a few more staples. I want to complete my wardrobe but I also don't want to buy unecessary items. For example for shoes, I just want a pair in black and another in brown, but I want to cover formal, semi-formal, casual, sporty.

6. ArliHawk`

ArliHawk` Well-Known Member

I find I am approaching satisfaction. Once you get so much, you can start to focus on a limited # of items that are unique/you love.