1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Will common projects leather achilles stretch at all?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by some_guy, Dec 26, 2011.

1. some_guy

some_guy Member

Just bought a pair of these

http://www.mrporter.com/product/166586

in 46. I am usually a 13 or 14 shoe in US sizing. I was told that Common Projects run a little big. The length is perfect, but as these are a narrow shoe, they are jus the slightest bit tight around the toe area. If they stretched out a little bit, they would probably be perfect. Anyone have experience with these and can comment on the stretching?

I figure all leather can be subject to stretching if only just a small amount. Considering keeping them and getting some wooden shoe stretchers to put in there, but I have to make the decision to return them now if I want to do that.

Thanks

2. alextril

alextril New Member

I have a pair of Black Winter Premium Achilles - when I first bought them they felt the same way. They stretched and fit absolutely perfectly now!