1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Why do people make fun of others that buy quality things?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by computerpro3, Aug 21, 2010.

1. turboman808

turboman808 Well-Known Member

with people starving to death in every city u can see why some people might resent the rich wasting their money on designer products raher than helping the less fortunate.

Got to love the ignorant bleeding hearts that just truly don't have a clue.

Give ya a hint. Dirt bag hippies playing the guitar don't save the world. It's people with power and money that can truly change the world.

So if some guy thats helping the world wants to buy a million dollar car, stop being a dick and thank him for buying that car and putting food on the tables of those who built it.

Really people just don't have a fucking clue how the world works.

[​IMG]

2. mkarim

mkarim Well-Known Member

Got to love the ignorant bleeding hearts that just truly don't have a clue.

Give ya a hint. Dirt bag hippies playing the guitar don't save the world. It's people with power and money that can truly change the world.

So if some guy thats helping the world wants to buy a million dollar car, stop being a dick and thank him for buying that car and putting food on the tables of those who built it.

Politically incorrect, but true.

Really people just don't have a fucking clue how the world works.
    Isent that how the powers that be want it?

3. redcaimen

redcaimen Well-Known Member

This is a 5 star thread.

I know this because I have spent years here on Styleforum carefully cultivating the proper sensibilities to make this determination.

4. mkarim

mkarim Well-Known Member

Come to America, nobody knows what value is, unless it is coming from the dollar menu at McDonald's.

What?? You criticizing Americans? Never thought I'd see the day :)

5. kwilkinson

kwilkinson Well-Known Member

What?? You criticizing Americans? Never thought I'd see the day :)

We are not perfect. Just really facking close.