1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Who is this guy?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by BlvdDandy, Feb 11, 2005.

1. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Well-Known Member

[​IMG] This was posted here at some point, but I can't remember who he is. What I'm really wondering is where the image came from; I'd like I higher resolution version to put into my file of suits I'd one day like made. Any ideas where it came from? Thanks

2. j

j Well-Known Member

Sir Samuel Hoare, from "An Illustrated History of Men's Fashion". I have the book and maybe I can get Slim to scan it for you. Or you can get it at Half Price books like I did.

I can't remember what the thread was called. Hopefully the search function will be back soon.

3. BlvdDandy

BlvdDandy Well-Known Member

Who is the author of that book? I'm having trouble finding and exact match on Amazon. Thanks for your help

4. j

j Well-Known Member

5. chorse123

chorse123 Well-Known Member

Man, him again? This guy pops up every three months or so. Hilarious.