1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

White's Bounty Hunter Size 12D New With Box

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by oreospeedwagon, Jan 31, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oreospeedwagon

oreospeedwagon Member

Recently, I ordered a pair of White's Bounty Hunter from Baker's, and mistakenly selected a celastic toe box, when I meant to order an unstructured toe. I didn't catch my error in time and, unfortunately, when the boots arrived, I found that a celastic toe doesn't work with my foot shape, and that I need an unstructured toe instead. It was my fault for not catching the error, so I figured I'd try to sell them on here rather than paying for a full rebuild at White's. I'm asking $325.00 plus shipping, which is roughly $159.95 off from what you'd pay through White's or Baker's. The boots are brand new with box. Boots have no White's logo on the side, and come with kilties and 2 pairs of laces (leather and standard boot laces). Specs as follows:
    [TR] 1 x Baker's Custom Bounty Hunter by White's Boots - $474.95 SKU: 2332CB
      • Last: Semi Dress (Bounty Hunter)
      • Counter Leather: Brown Dress
      • Toe Vamp Leather: Brown Dress
      • Upper (Shaft) Leather: Brown Dress
      • Leather Liner: Brown
      • Lace Design: Plain Toe
      • Pull Loops: No Thanks
      • Celastic Toe Box: Single Celastic Toe
      • Toe Cap: No Thanks
      • Toe Cap Leather Color: Does Not Apply - NO Toe Cap
      • Steel Toe: No Thanks
      • Hardware: Antique Eyes & Hooks
      • Height: 6"
      • Top: Cut Top (standard)
      • Midsole: Single
      • Edge: Brown
      • Heel Base: Standard
      • Heel Lifts: Standard
      • Sole: Vibram 430 Mini Vib
      • Size - Length: 12
      • Size - Width: D (medium)
    [/TR]

Payment via Paypal only, please. Thanks for looking, and please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

Last edited: Dec 3, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.