1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

White Mountaineering Gore-tex Jacket

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by justy461, Oct 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. justy461

justy461 Member

Gently used size M White Mountaineering Gore-tex jacket. Color is two-toned dark navy and olive-brown color. It has a sturdy hood that is very easily stored in the collar. Adjustable waist and velcro straps on the sleeves are all in great condition. Jacket was rarely worn in the rain so the jacket is in great 9/10 condition.

Width: 58cm

Feel free to contact me for more pics or if you have any questions. I am open to any reasonable offers and trades. Worst I can say is "no"

Shipping to US. Please message me for international shipping rates.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.