1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Which subculture has the hottest girls?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Get Smart, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Saucemaster

Saucemaster Well-Known Member

I'd just like to point out that Allison Stokke singlehandedly redeems all my alma mater's sports programs for the past decade, at least.

Also, another vote for Mod.

2. Brian278

Brian278 Well-Known Member

I'd just like to point out that Allison Stokke singlehandedly redeems all my alma mater's sports programs for the past decade, at least.
    It's nice that you guys finally found something to lord over UCLA and USC. They may dominate the conference in basketball and football respectively, but you guys, you've got her. I'll bet she's a minor on-campus celebrity already. Which raises the question, who's hotter: Allison Stokke or the T-Nation chick?

3. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

4. Bradford

Bradford Well-Known Member

Marry me Allison [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

She's too young for you Conne, she's under 50 and she's never appeared on Broadway [​IMG]

5. Jared

Jared Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    I don't think she's quite as hot as the American vaulter although this might not be the greatest pic of her. But watching Yelena in action at the last Olympics was amazing: she talks to her self before the vault and go nuts after if she makes it. She comes off as crazy. [​IMG] http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...ena+Isinbayeva [​IMG]

6. Manny Calavera

Manny Calavera Well-Known Member

Marry me Allison [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hmm...those pictures aren't nearly as flattering. She still has an amazing body, but the face is meh. Oh and sharp knees, squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.