• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Which subculture has the hottest girls?

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Jas, did you see her any of those weekends?
that photo was taken at the Viva Vegas weekender we go to every year...don't recognizer her but at first I thought I did (there's this really cute chick named Holly from Arizona that looks like this redhead, she came out to visit my best bud over a weekend and turned out to be the biggest ****)...damn is she from BC?? I've met a lot of the Vancouver rockabillies when I was at a Seattle weekender and they're all cool as hell. anyways back on track....all "real" chicks, not just playing dress up..many of them friends of mine so hope they dont get pist about being a pawn in my thread (these are all public pics so I dont think they'd mind)
shog[1].gif
another promo shot of Kimmie Lenz
kimwi9.jpg
Dee
deern3.jpg
Jolene
jolenepe3.jpg
Bernie
bernietr3.jpg
Sarah Jane
sarahjayenbx4.jpg
Rachel
racheler0.jpg
Lil Kelly
kellyxh3.jpg
Jennifer
jenniferqe8.jpg
Mod Kelly #2
kelly2ey4.jpg
Mod Jamie
jaimegu6.jpg
Skinhead Ren
rense8.jpg
Pathological liar Gen
genfs0.jpg
and of course my rockabilly wifey!!
inlove.gif
cathieuo4.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
As long as there's a theme...

Guitarist chicks:

saw the hottest bass player ever, Caz Campbell....she played with Hugh Cornell (Stranglers fame) new band. total cutie!

1360749459_3f45987d25_m.jpg

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chadley
So I guess the question is what subculture can significantly increase or decrease the hotness of a girl and why.
THANK YOU for "getting" the thread!!
Originally Posted by lance konami
I actually dig the skinhead chicks. Why are they nutcases Get Smart?
I'm generalizing from the many I've known.....but they all have a tough guy complex, as chicks. They'll start **** and ALWAYS expect you to clean it up. Altho I used to date one back in 92 that was really sweet and drama-free, her only flaw was the ******* loser mod boyfriend that she was living with at the time I was banging her. wait, did I just refer to her as drama free? haha. There's one skinhead girl in LA that looks like a freakin model...she is so damn hot. Unfortunately her friends and my friends do not get along in any kind of way. The most legendary US skingirl I know is a good friend of mine in TX who looks like Phoebe Cates dressed skingirl. It seems every baldheaded bozo knew who she was. When I first started using the internet I would get emails from pervs who knew I was a good friend of hers and ask if I had any photos of her i could send them.. ..fuckin weirdos

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Tell me more of Dee and Bernie...They like skinny white dudez, right?
inlove.gif

Dee is really cool. Very petite, GREAT dresser, one of the best dressed gals you'll see around town. Also a great jive dancer.

Bernie is awesome!! She is married to rockabilly/teddy boy legend Levi Dexter. He actually shoots all her pinups shots. I can't say enough cool things about her...she used to do makeup and would come over to our house to show cathie how to do makeup things. this girl can bop like no one else on the dancefloor too!!

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Violinist
I'm not going to prove like my "mod cred" but I spent the latter part of highschool with people who were really into that culture, I went to the clubs, they were fun,
Are you for real? That's like a knumbskull who drove his dad's BMW around the block a few times talking to a guy that's owned them for 20 years. I'm sure you're well versed in this emoticon
musicboohoo[1].gif
This thread is about posting pics of subculture chicks....if you have a problem with "subcultures" because some punker ***** told you to shove your violin bow up your fat ass in high school, then take that **** to your psychologist. don't ***** and moan here you whiny ****.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
Dee is really cool. Very petite, GREAT dresser, one of the best dressed gals you'll see around town. Also a great jive dancer.

Bernie is awesome!! She is married to rockabilly/teddy boy legend Levi Dexter. He actually shoots all her pinups shots. I can't say enough cool things about her...she used to do makeup and would come over to our house to show cathie how to do makeup things. this girl can bop like no one else on the dancefloor too!!

Blah, blah, blah.

Which ones are single?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
no mention of furries yet

tiger.jpg

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm back on the Canadian bandwagon, personally...

http://Appreciation.starterupsteve.com/reviews/KatesPlayground/katesplayground5.jpg

1ip6.jpg

Fade to Black

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
skrippers.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Get Smart
admit it, you signed up for her site didn't you
Hell no. Google Images > paysite. Then of course, there's always BitTorrent... lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads