1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Which one has better merchandise ?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by imageWIS, Feb 22, 2005.

1. Bradford

Bradford Well-Known Member

That would certainly be the type of sighting that would draw me to a store on a regular basis - just for the hope of seeing her again.

Bradford

2. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

(kitonbrioni @ Feb. 22 2005,20:27) However, maybe it's because I ran into Kristin Davis there several years ago.
    That would certainly be the type of sighting that would draw me to a store on a regular basis - just for the hope of seeing her again. Bradford
    Damn, the best I got is Bob Dole at the NM in Bal Harbour and Wayne Gretzky at the Ralph Lauren store in Palm Beach. Jon.

3. imageWIS

imageWIS Well-Known Member

Regarding the (my) question at hand, however I meant the question in a general sense, not just specific stores. NM gets my nod. If it comes to specific stores, obviously NM with its Manhattan BG store takes the cake.

Yes, Saks in Manhattan is much, much better than Saks anywhere else. They carry a very large selection of well, almost everything, including large selections of Isaia and H&K which are either not found in other Saks stores or only found in a handful of Saks stores.

For my personal experience, NM in Bal Harbour, Palm Beach, and Ft. Lauderdale are ten times better when it comes to customer service, selection, and yes sales. Saks in Boca is horrible when it comes to CS; yes the store is newly renovated and looks a lot better than a lot of other high-end stores, but the attitude upheld by the sales force is horrible. I was only treated as one should when shopping at Saks and I promptly purchased several items from the salesperson.

Jon.