1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Where to find thin, pointy suede bucks?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lifersfc, Jul 28, 2006.

1. lifersfc

lifersfc Well-Known Member

I asked this question over on the GQ forum, but no one was much help. Hopefully, the members of SF can crack my question.

I'm looking for some shoes like these:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/ca...t000478&cmCat=

I have spent a great deal of time looking through saks, neiman, nordstrom, zappos, etc. and although I have found some interesting suede bucks, none of them have had a thin, pointed toe like the ones in the picture.

Can anyone find a pair?

2. Get Smart

Get Smart Well-Known Member

the only time I've seen pointed toe suede shoes like that were actually by Kenneth Cole NY line on zappos last year. They came in a few colors (gray, off white, rust) and were suede chukkas with a pointed/chiseled toe. They actually looked pretty good, doubt they are still available tho.

3. seanchai

seanchai Well-Known Member

I think Cole Haan might have something like that right now. A coworker of mine was wearing cool pointy grey shoes from there yesterday, but I can't remember if they were bucks or not.

4. chorse123

chorse123 Well-Known Member

If you're willing to drop some coin, call Paul Stuart in New York. I have a pair from there which are pretty sleek. Picked them up through a discounter, but they may have more pairs.

5. life_interrupts

life_interrupts Well-Known Member

Adam Derrick To Boot New York has that style of ankle boot, but I don't know about in the grey. I have them in brown.

6. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

There were some like that on YOOX under Costume National last season.. like above, not sure if they're still around.

7. jstockton858

jstockton858 Member

yeah looks like the costume national ones on yoox

8. lifersfc

lifersfc Well-Known Member