1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Where to buy Incotex/Mabitex Dress Pants in NYC?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by David23, Jan 5, 2013.

1. David23

David23 Well-Known Member

It's mentioned in quite a few threads that great deals can be had on Incotex/Mabitex dress pants in NYC. But usually no mention of where, other than a few mentions of Daffy's. Help a newbie out with some locations in NYC to go hunting for some deals on Incotex/Mabitex dress pants. Thanks.

2. taxgenius

taxgenius Well-Known Member

...and Daffy's is no more. Some of the SF sponsors sell them.

3. ballmouse

ballmouse Well-Known Member

Barney's always seems to have them during the warehouse sales. I'd check the flagship store. Other department stores probably have them too. Slowear (the company that makes Incotex) has a showroom in NYC. Never been, but I'd like to think you can buy Incotex there.

4. Viral

Viral Well-Known Member

What sz are you? I have a few pairs if Inco and Mabitex in sz 32........PM me!

5. David23

David23 Well-Known Member

Pmed

Also thanks for the locations to check out.