1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

where to buy apc's online

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by mr. shivers, Jul 16, 2006.

1. mr. shivers

mr. shivers Member

hi i am new here, i was just wondering if there was a site online that carried the new standards that i could get that ship to places in the US?

2. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

3. Oldboy

Oldboy Well-Known Member

4. mr. shivers

mr. shivers Member

nevermind thanks i guess i can order from there.

5. wEstSidE

wEstSidE Well-Known Member

Denim Bar is basically out of APCs. They're out of New Standards, I believe. They had some Rescues and Hipsters, but they were big sizes. I got 29x34 Rescues, and I think they were the only pair.

6. chicagobull

chicagobull Well-Known Member

I just bought a pair of rescues from azalea boutique in san francisco (after not getting a hold of anyone at Denimbar). The people were very friendly, and they seemed to be very accomodating to returns. 140 shipped, no tax. http://azaleasf.com/

7. voltronf0rce

voltronf0rce Member

denim bar just recieved an APC shipment yesterday. I just called and placed an order. They should have most sizes you're looking for.

8. hommederobot

hommederobot Member

yep! we definitely carry A.P.C.s at azalea and azaleaonline.com
    if you're shopping online at the website for A.P.C.s, mention over the phone (or in your email inquiry) "styleforum15" when you order to receive 15% off!

enjoy!

9. joey_formal

joey_formal Well-Known Member

Denim Bar is basically out of APCs. They're out of New Standards, I believe. They had some Rescues and Hipsters, but they were big sizes. I got 29x34 Rescues, and I think they were the only pair.
    we are pretty much fully stocked right now in new standards and just placed and order for more including sz 34s for those who have been asking me.

if you are looking to purchase please PM me and i will help you out.

dont forget they are $120 shipped world wide.