1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

When's it appropriate to wear an all white watch

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by mszablewski, Oct 31, 2015.

1. mszablewski

mszablewski New Member

I was gifted an all white watch from the Mercedes Benz collection but I don't know when it would be appropriate to wear. Suggestions?

2. TheShoeMaker

TheShoeMaker Well-Known Member

Get a real watch instead. Maybe pimp your benz with it like interior decoration.

3. FLMountainMan

FLMountainMan Well-Known Member

Wear it into the pawn shop and then never again.

1 person likes this.
  4. tesseract

tesseract Well-Known Member

Chanel makes a cool white ceramic watch… that would look nice on my fiancé.

5. noob in 89

noob in 89 Well-Known Member

Wear it with a blue summer suit or blazer. There was dude on Project Runway who wore one with all types of blue ensembles and it worked well, I thought. I like to rock a cheesy all-white Casio with higher-end pieces on occasion, and it helps along my 80s vibe.