1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

When is the Next Ralph Lauren Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by stant62, Mar 3, 2011.

1. cgo

cgo Well-Known Member

there is no code for now. Basically what is listed in the website that is the final price. Previously when the MERRY25 code was still valid, you get another 25% off the listed price (really good deal for some items)

2. carlos20co

carlos20co Well-Known Member

Thaks, yes, eBay is where I've gotten the ones I have, but i had one bad experience there and since then I've been looking to buy directly from the store. One of the pants had moth damage and returning it was too expensive and take a long time. I'll give it another try though, I see there are several in my size. Thank you.

3. PreppyJ

PreppyJ Active Member

With the prices that are in stores for the past week, there is no reason to buy on ebay instead. I often find you can get better deals directly from RL without the frustration of dealing with people who may not accept a return or act responsibly

4. levku

levku Well-Known Member

How can I receive an additional 25% off select already-reduced merchandise for a total savings of up to 55% off?

5. easy_golfing

easy_golfing Well-Known Member

I received the cable knit cashmere sweater I ordered. Looks pretty good, and a great fit, but still on the fence about keeping it or not...

6. PreppyJ

PreppyJ Active Member

It says it is included in the price. But honestly, the prices of most items online are much better in store. I would recommend going to a store or having it shipped from one. It requires a bit of effort, but well worth it.

7. Alcibiades

Alcibiades Well-Known Member

Keep. I wore one of mine yesterday. I wear at least one every week.

8. Fitnesschrizzz

Fitnesschrizzz Active Member

Is there no promo code from Ralph Lauren at the moment?!

9. Forumdude

Forumdude Member

I haven't received any. Still waiting for the new years sale to begin.

10. easy_golfing

easy_golfing Well-Known Member

Kept it. :)

Any idea on how durable the cotton knits are? Bought a few and wondering if they'll hold their shape and color or will lose it and fade like other cotton sweaters.

11. bellyhungry

bellyhungry Well-Known Member

xPost from the AE thread...

Just noticed that RL has Sanderson Suede Wingtips for sales for $195.xx with a good selection of sizes available.

Pretty good deal if you are in the market for a pair of suede dress shoes, I'd say.

1 person likes this.
  12. zippyh

zippyh Well-Known Member

Buy a pair of socks to get the purchase over $200 and you get them down to circa $150.

1 person likes this.
  13. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

RL mansion still has some suits and sports coat on sale. There is one Polo I custom fit suit 38s going for less than 600, and some RLBL sports coat in 36R and 36S for 550 ish. I am still debating on the Polo I custom fit myself...

14. John Appleseed

John Appleseed Well-Known Member

Additional 40% off select items with promo code SNOW14. That is after they have bumped up the prices back from the drops over the weekend. Really, it is just additional 10% off.

15. nringo

nringo Well-Known Member

Some additional markdowns online and 20% off. Picked up the sandersons and the suede captoes for about $140 each. Not a bad deal!

16. cruxisfalcon

cruxisfalcon Well-Known Member

Some RLPL ties on sale now too. Not a bad deal at 50-odd bucks

17. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

Ugh, I caught wind of the sale a bit too late. It hit front page of slickdeals, and stuff started selling out quickly.

18. nringo

nringo Well-Known Member

Anyone know if they did an additional round of markdowns in the store to coincide with this?

19. Bexcellence

Bexcellence Well-Known Member

When to expect next sale for RLBL? The ones around 25-30% or so...

20. El Argentino

El Argentino Well-Known Member

Local RL store in the Palazzo has a large rack of Purple and Black label suits and jackets, all recent FW13 stuff, at 50% off. Willing to proxy. Don't have an inventory, but a lot of dark flannel in there. Mainly 40R.