• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

When is the Next Mr. Porter Sale?

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Some last minute purchase today

RLBL Jacket, Marget Howell Shirt, Dolce Gabbana Waistcoat, A.P.C Jacket

I returned this jil because it's just a piece of fabric with half lining, there's no construction.
Fabric is nice but too subtle. It does not fit me well. Even priced at 400, I still return it because I will have no use with this jacket.

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

they are supposed to close the sale right now, but seems like will last for a few hours.

yeah, would have thought it would have been over by now. im not complaining though, bought a couple items today. not as nice as yours though :satisfied:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

yeah, would have thought it would have been over by now. im not complaining though, bought a couple items today. not as nice as yours though :satisfied:

check your PM. I bought a couple of items, but all my recent orders are just disappointment.

Lesson learned, most of returned items are unwanted, only some of them returned because not fit.

At 50% off, most of good stuff are gone, first day of 70% off, most of good stuff one of two size left are gone. and now, noting really attractive.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I agree. I purchased way too many leather jackets the first day but missed out on a paul smith blazer. 3 jackets got returned, one kept. still havent seen the PS blazer in any size

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no sure about V&R but atleast you didnt grab the drawsting trou. The pants look good. Dressy but they look good worn casual

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
V&R fabric, quality, fit is at par or better than average designer stuff. Some problem with the brand's marketing.
But they do have a fantastic store in Milan. All upside-down.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
i dont see the typical line down the side so im also perplexed. perhaps its the black waistband? resembles a cumberbund

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

V&R fabric, quality, fit is at par or better than average designer stuff. Some problem with the brand's marketing.
But they do have a fantastic store in Milan. All upside-down.

this is awesome

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

this is awesome

There are a few other upside down stores, and the concept is very simple. What special about this store is they put every furniture upside down and the interiors are beautiful.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
have you visited the store? might put it on the to-do list for next trip

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

have you visited the store? might put it on the to-do list for next trip

No. Never been to Italy. There was an Youtube video about this store, truly awesome. Cannot find it now

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
wow, mr.p has "dispatched" my last 4 orders within 4 hours of receipt. mind you they are just single item purchases but wow.

Last edited:

andrewgreg

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
they don't have anything left really. before they consolidate inventory all the returned goods(the items you bought), are put separately. It's easy for them to select - pick - pack - ship your goods.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads