1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

When is the Next Brooks Brothers Sale?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by NAMOR, May 12, 2011.

1. JezeC

JezeC Well-Known Member

When returning BB items with the provided USPS return label, how soon should I expect to see the package in BB's tracking system?

I'm using this 6-7 digit number tracking providing by BB but I'm not able to locate my package even though I've given the package to the USPS guy about 2 days ago. USPS don't provide receipts when you give them returns. All I have is this 6-7 digit tracking number, is there any way I can retrieve the actual USPS tracking number to see if they even scanned in my package.

Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
  2. zippyh

zippyh Well-Known Member

I've always been able to get USPS receipts for return service packages (if I felt like waiting in line).
    I also take a cell phone pic of the label before I drop it off. The label has the hellishly long USPS tracking number.

3. WiredandTired

WiredandTired Well-Known Member

Sometimes it may take several days before the shipping agent takes possession from USPS. It'll usually show up then. It usually takes about a week or a week and a half to complete a return.

4. mebiuspower

mebiuspower Well-Known Member

I know this is not the streetwear forum, but how is the made in USA, BB/Levi's jeans compare to regular Levi's? Are they worth the extra cost beside supporting American manufacturing? I know generic brand USA made jeans can be had for way less.

5. JezeC

JezeC Well-Known Member

I figure once USPS scan the return label, I should be able to track the box or at least acknolwedge a return has been processed with the 6-7 digit number via BB's main site.

6. WiredandTired

WiredandTired Well-Known Member

It's not optimal, but their systems are separate for tracking numbers, BB with their own tracking and usps as well. I haven't had an issue before. Next time have the post office issue you a receipt. They've never denied me one. Or you can jot down the usps number on the label itself for peace of mind, but all it'll tell you is "handed off to shipping agent".

7. halfnhalfnhalf

halfnhalfnhalf Well-Known Member

The last time I checked, the BB USA Levi's were around $150. I bought a pair a couple of years ago back when I wasn't as much of a denim snob as I am now. For non-selvedge, I don't think they're worth that price.

1 person likes this.
  8. othertravel

othertravel Well-Known Member

Got my 40% off coupon. Dd anybody manage to get EGs with it last time?

9. Jmm722

Jmm722 Well-Known Member

I want a 40% coupon dammit

10. brokencycle

brokencycle Well-Known Member

Stop spending money at Brooks Brothers. Everyone I know who has gotten one, made a purchase a year or two ago and nothing since.

1 person likes this.
  11. BigRob

BigRob Well-Known Member

What is the cheapest BB has sold 1818 suits for in recent years, including 2-for-1 deals? What about their GF line?

12. Cuttingboard

Cuttingboard Well-Known Member

Wow...last November I bought 2 flannels for $800 and that's the best I've seen.

13. LBC Demon

LBC Demon Well-Known Member

How is the red fleece stuff? I like the look of the stuff but I haven't seen anything in person.

I am thinking about picking up some of the slim fit chinos. Anyone have any experience with them?

14. halfnhalfnhalf

Red Fleece compares very favorably to J. Crew's mainline offerings. I believe the RF chinos fit very similarly to JC's 770s.

15. LBC Demon

LBC Demon Well-Known Member

Thanks. Right now they are at $35 so I might as well give them a shot. I like standard rise pants and I assume these would be a lower rise but at that price it wouldn't hurt to try them.

16. mebiuspower

Last edited: Mar 22, 2014
  17. JezeC

JezeC Well-Known Member

18. mebiuspower

It was by mail.

19. halfnhalfnhalf

20. coolarrow

coolarrow Well-Known Member