1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

When choosing your style of jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by modual, Jun 30, 2006.

1. modual

modual Well-Known Member

Like many on here i have bootcut and straight leg jeans.I'm interested to know what influences your decision when choosing to wear bootcut or straight leg jeans with sneakers / shoes. Imo bootcut such as nudie reg ralf looks good with pretty much everything i.e desert boots , low profile adidas italia. So what do you guys normally wear with what and why

2. DNW

DNW Well-Known Member

I wear both bootcut and straight leg jeans with boots or sneakers, interchangeably. I don't really think about them that much.

3. swooc

swooc Well-Known Member

i wear boot cut jeans cause i like mine to cover the shoes i wear. Only exception are thin shoes like the chucks which i wear straight leg with.

4. cgeezy

cgeezy Active Member

A cut like the APC New Standard I feel really works for a "straight-taper" asthetic. I feel you can wear slimmer shoes with them and they look great. I do think though that my APCs fit a little looser than most who buy them.

5. Brian SD

Brian SD Well-Known Member

I have an unofficial sizing system in my head. Chunky shoes = big leg opening. Skinny shoes = small leg opening.

6. denimdestroyedmylife

denimdestroyedmylife Well-Known Member

I have an unofficial sizing system in my head. Chunky shoes = big leg opening. Skinny shoes = small leg opening.
    Naturally!