1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What's up with this site?

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bigbadbuff, Sep 14, 2002.

1. Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw Well-Known Member

I thought for sure that this thread was going to link to Billionaire Couture's website.

2. xchen

xchen Well-Known Member

Well about 2 months ago I started reading the GQ forums and it was exactly what you describe, so after much chagrin, I started reading both and within about 2 days completely switched to this forum. The community of regulars is more knowledgable, funny, and helpful than the other fora I've looked to on these subjects, IMO.

3. Teacher

Teacher Well-Known Member

It's like looking back through a baby book....[​IMG]

4. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

Speaking of GQ forum, I'd rather have a slow or even an absence of a reply than a barrage of replies that have no intelligent input in them.

5. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Well-Known Member

What answer, are you looking ?

I must have hit a nerve pretty good to send you trolling thru my post history.

6. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Vaclav is a poetic troll and we love him...