• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What's the deal with this guy in the bathroom? (Public Bathroom Etiquette)

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Lasbar69? Now, I am really confused.

Explanation...

One day ., I couldn't log on SF and I decided to create a new Facebook link with my new username Lasbar69 instead of Lasbar...

No sock puppeting involved...

I did log on later on and never wanted to use Lasbar69 again but when I used my favourites , it is still linking me to the Lasbar69 log in..

If you see lasbar69 replying to your post , I'm not completely mad ...

No Fight club ,Donnie Darko trip..

I have just used the wrong log-in...

Last edited:

lasbar

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I thought maybe FNB had something to do with it for a second.

FNB members are using different usernames but I do find them quite amusing ...

I have been insulted a few times over there , being called vapid , illiterate and so on but I'm not really bothered by that..

The Inane thread was brilliant ...

Luftvier and other are posting there now.

b1os

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tonight's the night. Get your hidden cams installed.
Or you could do something way mor CSI. Get some plastic gloves and a bag. Put on the gloves, take the TP and put it in the bag. Then run it for prints. Voilà.

Last edited:

Logan

Reaction score
Anything? This is turning out to be a let down.

Willie5566

Reaction score
I just jumped on this thread and would like to share my thoughts-

Style Forum should be promoting this thread more. They are doing a huuuuge disservice to their advertisers by not putting it front and center.

Kudos as usual to the SF'ers who have come up with some great responses. Too many to name but I will say the guy who papered across the door and then called out pb's perp as bush league had me laughing out loud.

Now let's get down to business-

PB I have to question your determination to bring this to a resolution. At one point you thought you had the guy cornered in a stall and you let him go. What happened to the co-worker you had brought into this special op of yours? The two of you could have run a revolving tail until the perp surfaced and BAM-Busted!! Watch a ******* movie! This is surveillance 101 stuff here.

I agree with other is sending the perp a message but I think people are being to subtle. You need to show this guy you are serious. Next time there is paper in the door shove a 4in. buck knife in it and leave it there. Message sent.

I would like to conclude with my own bathroom rant-

I was in the airport last week and waiting for a urinal to become available. One of the guys using the urinal had his pants pulled down to his knees. WTF!?!? Someone's parents did them a big disservice by not putting an end to that **** when he turned 8. Anyone else have an encounter with one of these overgrown children before? It's disturbing.

Last edited:

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Thanks for your praise of this thread and your concern. It shall remain an ongoing open case of mine until I know for sure who it is. Every time I think I know who it is they do something to prove otherwise.

I can't stand anybody who thinks it is ok to unbutton their pants and such while standing at a urinal, even if the trousers don't come down so far. They should just go in a stall. They are assholes.

I also hate the bathroom talker at work. Please don't bring up issues at hand with me while I am washing my hands, I don't want to hear about it then. Send me a meeting request, a request to a place other than the men's room.

I also hate the guy who feels it ok to shake his hands off after getting them wet, spraying water all over the place. You're a **** and I would stab you if I could get away with it.

Getting your hands wet in the bathroom without soaping up is good as useless and just spreads your germs onto the sink, which should remain clean. I am well aware of these people in the office. I avoid them and they shalt not get raises if I am ever their boss.

BaaBaaBlackFleece

Reaction score

I was in the airport last week and waiting for a urinal to become available. One of the guys using the urinal had his pants pulled down to his knees. WTF!?!? Someone's parents did them a big disservice by not putting an end to that **** when he turned 8. Anyone else have an encounter with one of these overgrown children before? It's disturbing.

:facepalm:
really? that's ridiculous. i think i'd rather walk out and find a new bathroom than deal with that kind of behavior....

great thread though, made my morning

dtmt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

466px-Feels_good_man_full_comic.jpg

hoozah

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i was at the west edmonton mall last weekend and the bathroom was obviously FULL so i didn't feel like standing beside 5 guys to pee so i went into the stall and there was a bloody mess in the toilet. i peed and left but i feel like the guy who went in afterwards thought it was me because i was scared if i flushed a bloody mess would spill onto the floor so i just left it.

patrickBOOTH

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I love the bloody mess. Always a favorite of mine.

But you won't believe what just happened to me. Somebody was in the stall that is usually papered so I went into the next one, (flushes the best). I am sitting there reading the paper and this mook in the stall next to me flushes the toilet 400 times in a row and guess what? The same thing happened to him that happened to me I don't know how many pages back. Water flying everywhere spilling into my stall so I have to throw the paper down to keep water at bay. My braces are now soaked, shoes a mess, and I have a presentation in front of 90 people to give. If I find out who this was I'm taking off my braces and choking him with them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads