1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What's the best identity theft protection program/system/company?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ramuman, Jul 27, 2011.

1. ramuman

ramuman Well-Known Member

I've been curious about this for awhile. I monitor my credit report and scores regularly, but I'd like to know what the best program is to:

1) Protect my identity
    2) Assist in the event my identity is stolen

I've heard good things about LifeLock, but never from someone that's actually had to use it.

I know I can freeze my credit scores, but that doesn't limit many aspects of fraud. I also plan to buy a place and a car within the next 6-9 months.

EDIT: Jesus...this is my first post since the new layout. It looks horrendous.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2011
  2. chu

chu Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011