1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What would you do if you saw a dime lying on the street?

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Mr_Incognito, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Hombre Secreto

Hombre Secreto Well-Known Member

Man, I even pick up pennies on the street. That's capital! [​IMG]

2. MikeDT

MikeDT Well-Known Member

I would pick it up and use it as a prop for English lessons, where subject is about America. Ok class today's phrase is 'In God We Trust'.

3. Dashaansafin

Dashaansafin Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

start watching at ~1:30

I want to try this, but not superglue it. Have someone walking and drop their phone. See who returns it and who doesnt. Arrest the scumbags who dont. Im not the most ethical person but stealing is the lowest of the low.