1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What universities / colleges you attend or attended

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by imageWIS, Apr 19, 2004.

1. randallr

randallr Well-Known Member

Love the irony... Just busting your chops my friend [​IMG]

Sorry Nicad, that is very funny. I was at work just trying to write a quick little blurb. I apologize for the slip up.

2. nicad2000

nicad2000 Well-Known Member

Haha, I've made plenty of mistakes while typing quick posts at work. Big Brother is always looking over your shoulder...

3. Fade to Black

Fade to Black Well-Known Member

USC

B/S Accounting

USC has best looking college girls in the entire USA. People talk about crazy party schools like ASU and what not, but i have a feeling USC is hard to beat.

4. Deipnosophist

Deipnosophist Well-Known Member

5. Mr.Pinchy

Mr.Pinchy Well-Known Member

I'm working on:

BSc. Honours in Biomedical Science, Minor in Mathematics
    uOttawa - in French Immersion

6. BeeZee

BeeZee Well-Known Member

Jr. at CSUSM

Working on a B.S. in Business Admin w/ Management Information Systems option

7. TGPlastic

TGPlastic Well-Known Member

St. John's College for BA, then Naropa for 2 grad semesters, UC Berkeley for 1 grad semester, San Francisco Art Institute for 1 undergrad semester, then Boston College for JD. Finished for now.

8. Jay_1989

Jay_1989 Well-Known Member

9. maufic

maufic Well-Known Member

I always say that if the best thing you got out of college is a good job, then you missed the bigger picture. College is about exploring the world and taking in culture while finding yourself in the process.

I'm quick to dismiss someone who says, "I don't need college, or college is a waste of money."

No offence but that is such a load of shit. "exploring the world and taking in culture while finding yourself" is why people take backpacking trips across europe. You're not going to explore the world or find yourself in college. To find yourself you need to get out and live. You want to explore the world, well then get out of a college classroom and explore the world. College really is about learning important skills, which differ from profession to profession. If you want to call this trade school, well then I guess all engineers, scientists, doctors, lawyers etc. go to trade school. Skills like critical thinking, how to analyze and break down a problem and basically how to think are just a few of the important skills learned in college.

10. Magicant

Magicant New Member

Canadian attending university of manitoba here, became interested when i stumbled on this forum by accident [​IMG]