1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What to wear to the beach?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Kent Wang, Jun 30, 2005.

1. j

j Well-Known Member

(j @ June 30 2005,22:55) I also like light ripstop cotton BDU pants in tan or "Early Vietnam" light green - take the thigh pockets off if you want, before washing, since they tend to bulge out and look bad.
    Do you happen to have photos of this? I was considering doing this to a pair of BDU pants I have, but I would definitely like to see the results of an already un-stitched pair.
    I haven't done it myself, but the next pair I buy I will do it. I have taken other pockets off of BDU type clothing with good results. Best to do it when they are new so the ghost pockets don't show.

2. The Black Bill Gates

The Black Bill Gates Member

How about the marks from stitching? Is that visible at all? Any pics will do btw. [​IMG]

3. The Black Bill Gates

The Black Bill Gates Member

Bumping for pics if you have any j?

4. mack11211

mack11211 Well-Known Member

In this case, as in all others, we should take our style cues from the President of the United States. [​IMG]