1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What style of jacket is this? What material?

Discussion in 'Menswear Advice' started by jonathan01, Sep 3, 2016.

1. jonathan01

jonathan01 Member

Found some pic online and cropped it, see below. Sorry for bad quality but what style of jacket is this and what material is this? I was thinking leather but not sure. The jacket is short at the waist. If possible would also appreciate it you could direct me to a site (link?) where they have this kind of jackets so i get a better idea what to look for. Thanks alot for all good feedback.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 4, 2016
  2. Astaroth

Astaroth Well-Known Member

As you say, terrible picture but just running through online department stores they've many examples of similar jackets made of a range of materials with the only possible exception being the oversized collar that this jacket appears to have.

Personally I dont think it looks like leather but more something like waxed cotton

3. elliekidston

elliekidston Active Member