1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What stuff ruins your vacation?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ndsleep612, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

It cost 200$ to ship 1cm3 by ship from the us to europe, so why would any one go through all that trouble.

2. globetrotter

globetrotter Well-Known Member

years ago I had two things like this - my landlord at the time, a very old man and a holocust survivor, told me he needed pure wool long underwear that wasn't available in Israel, and asked me to buy some for him. he kept stressing that it had to be 100% wool. so I spent a whole afternoon looking for 100% wool underwear, going to maybe 6 places that had 80% wool. I found it, bought it and, while he paid me, he never stoped bitching about how expensive it was. turns out it was available in israel, it was just expensive, and he figured that it would be cheaper in germany.

another time I brought a bottle of gin for somebody, and right before I gave it to him the bottle broke, and he didn't pay me for it. after that, I stopped bringing anything for anybody.

3. romafan

romafan Well-Known Member

I did this once - a guy was going skiing and I asked him to get me a t-shirt (ski area same as my last name). he came back and presented me w/ a shirt bearing the name of an adjoining area w/ the explanation that the skiing was actually better there. :confused:

4. HORNS

HORNS Well-Known Member

Man, some people are such self-centered pricks. Seriously, incidents like this make me erase those people from my life.

5. Reggs

Reggs Well-Known Member

When the woman starts her period the day you leave and you realize you wasted all that money on a room with a nice bed and Jacuzzi. Would have been cheaper to stay at a $40 a night motel and rent Jaws. Same visuals with no cleanup. Then she gets pissed if you don't feel like spending a lot of money her in her useless state.

6. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Why taking a woman having her period on a dirty week-end in the first place?

7. GusW

GusW Well-Known Member

If she is really into you then you might get a dozen BJ's

8. acidboy

acidboy Well-Known Member

unless the lady's really great at it, a dozen bj's doesn't sound all too enticing

9. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

If she deepthroats , she will have her throat so raw that it will be like spending your holidays with a mime..

10. stormin10

stormin10 Well-Known Member

Finding out I was allergic to horses on a horseback ride in Hawaii... Kinda killed my vacation

11. Find Finn

Find Finn Well-Known Member

You say that like it's a bad thing.

12. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

In some cases ,it can be actually a good thing..:slayer: