1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What song or tune is stuck in your head today?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Don Carlos, Mar 24, 2011.

1. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

that kesha song, this place is gonna blowowowow.....

are all her songs about tearing up teh clubs?

2. DerekS

DerekS Well-Known Member

3. burningbright

burningbright Well-Known Member

Once this baby augurs its way into my head, it's there for the rest of the day:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

4. Biggskip

Biggskip Well-Known Member

^ Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the floor. Let the bodies hit the..FLOOOOOOOR. Perfect for Fridays.
    ONE! Something's got to give TWO! Something's got to give Three! Something's got to give FOUR! Something's got to give ARRRRRRRRRR!

5. idfnl

idfnl Well-Known Member

That "sing song ting tong ling long" song that replied to the UCLA asian rant vid

6. HgaleK

HgaleK Well-Known Member

The guitar riff from Slow Dancing in a Burning Room is stuck to the point that everything I'm hearing is accompanying it. It sounds like a mid show solo. All of the clicks are rocking the pentatonic scale. It's driving me nuts.

7. Don Carlos

Don Carlos Well-Known Member

that kesha song, this place is gonna blowowowow..... are all her songs about tearing up teh clubs?
    All of her songs are equally abominable, and I wish she would crawl back into whichever of Satan's unwashed orifices she came from.

8. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

All of her songs are equally abominable, and I wish she would crawl back into whichever of Satan's unwashed orifices she came from.

Seriously, "This Place Is Gonna Blow" is actually good, certainly better than Gaga's "Born This Way."

9. Don Carlos

Seriously, "This Place Is Gonna Blow" is actually good, certainly better than Gaga's "Born This Way."
    As with all of Kesha's songs -- and I use the word "songs" very loosely, inasmuch as she doesn't actually sing, so much as speak -- it would work a lot better if she were attractive. Appreciation of a Kesha song depends on your willingness to suspend disbelief and entertain the fiction that the slutty party girl behind the music is sexually appealing. I don't have that kind of mental fortitude.

10. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

B, I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't hit Ke$ha if she passed out drunk after grinding on you.

11. Don Carlos

AB, I find it hard to believe that you wouldn't hit Ke$ha if she passed out drunk after grinding on you.

I'd give Ke$ha a ride on my disco stick if she were drunk and hitting on me. Mostly to say I'd been there, though. She does almost nothing for me, even at her most heavily airbrushed and photoshopped best. No tits to speak off, ass like a flapjack, and a face that's on the slightly nicer side of mediocre.

12. clockwise

clockwise Well-Known Member

P.J. Harvey - Let England shake

England's dancing days are done.

13. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Well-Known Member

the whistling from the Andy Griffith Show

14. Anthony K

Anthony K Well-Known Member

Voodoo Too by Godsmack

15. tagutcow

tagutcow Well-Known Member

The theme song to "Hot Springs Hotel"

16. bluenexus

bluenexus Member

Dylan's Sad eyed Lay of the Lowlands. It's been in stuck in my head for days now, which is fine by me.

17. Don Carlos

Today it's "I Don't Like Mondays" by The Boomtown Rats.

18. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

19. Dakota rube

Dakota rube Well-Known Member

A bit better than yesterday, all day vomiting for

I feel badly for you; that will be tough to get out. [​IMG]

20. NAMOR

NAMOR Well-Known Member

Little Lion Man by Mumford and Sons