1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What music are you listening to lately?

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Artisan Fan, Oct 1, 2007.

1. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

2. Cary Grant

Cary Grant Well-Known Member

Wow; lotsa talent wasted here. They need a good producer badly.

Kinda agree; I like their sound, the harmony and all the acoustic guitar... but the song's about 2x too long.

3. sidewinder13

sidewinder13 Well-Known Member

The Cave - Mumford and Sons

4. LOVERFACE

LOVERFACE Member

the dubstep bug has bitten me, ive been listening to caspa and rusko non stop

5. velobran

velobran Well-Known Member

Eddie - Carnaval No Inferno [​IMG] Jawbreaker - Dear You [​IMG]

6. KitAkira

KitAkira Well-Known Member

Lots of Motion City Soundtrack

7. Nouveau Pauvre

Nouveau Pauvre Well-Known Member

Lots of Motion City Soundtrack

ughhhh.

8. gamelan

gamelan Well-Known Member

Albert Ayler Trio - Spiritual Unity
    Peter Brotzmann Octet - Machine Gun

some easy listening for a Sunday evening.

-Jeff

9. KitAkira

ughhhh.
    Why so blue panda bear? You are a buffet of manliness. Bowling for Soup too, haters gon' hate

10. annab12

annab12 New Member

"Fly to your heart" by Selena Gomez is a beautiful song [​IMG]

11. Zachgranstrom

Zachgranstrom Well-Known Member

"Fly to your heart" by Selena Gomez is a beautiful song [​IMG]

I hate you.

12. Zachgranstrom

Zachgranstrom Well-Known Member

13. KitAkira

Kanye's newest track is very good (though really because of Nicki Minaj, Ye's verse was mediocre, Rick Ross didn't even have a full verse, and Jay's was shit for the last half), like the Bon Iver inclusion

14. mksims

mksims Active Member

[​IMG]

Fantastic choice

15. Jekyll

Jekyll Well-Known Member

16. Artisan Fan

Artisan Fan Well-Known Member

John Coltrane, Giant Steps, MFSL CD

17. howlingwolfpress

howlingwolfpress Well-Known Member

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

18. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim Well-Known Member

19. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

Beach House - Teen Dream [​IMG] I initially didn't care for it but after a second listen I'm coming around. Sort of an atmospheric/drama rock. Not bad. Contrast that with my 2nd listen of the Arcade Fire cd. Only two or three good songs on there. They really should stick with high tempo music. The cd is mostly slow songs and they're all boring. The ones with the fast beats are the winners.