1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

what kind of shoe material is this?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by dylansmith, Dec 5, 2011.

1. dylansmith

dylansmith Member

[​IMG]

what kind of material does my boots have ? does anyone know? it feels like suede but i don't think it's suede. asking because i just bought a waterproof/polishing wax called "tana dubbin graisse", not sure whether it'd kill the surface or not.

also, would it be possible to maintain the boots such that the creases (the front part where flex occurs) are minimized/reduced ? anything i can apply to reduce that appearance?

thanks!

2. captainfunk

captainfunk Well-Known Member

3. dylansmith

dylansmith Member

what is the best way to clean/polish/maintain it then??

my waterproof polish says "do not use on suede or unfinished leathers". are these boots part of "unfinished leather" then?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  4. dylansmith

dylansmith Member

5. knucks

knucks Well-Known Member

what shoe is that?