1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What is your greatest strength weakness?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Crow, Feb 13, 2008.

1. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

i too hate this question, like FLMM i try to bring some humor about it, and then just give an honest answer that isnt gonna ruin my chances. like, oh btw, im addicted to the heroin needle and crack pipe.

2. lasbar

lasbar Well-Known Member

Both?

3. in stitches

in stitches Well-Known Member

:nodding:

4. Tangfastic

Tangfastic Well-Known Member

I say I'm a perfectionist as an example of both a strength and weakness in interviews as it's true...

Strength is I like to do things to a very high standard and work to the best of my ability; weakness is I could be wasting resources making something better than it needs to be for whatever the desired outcome is. Say you are aware of this tendency and are always sure to confirm deadlines and outcomes to counteract your perfectionist tendencies. Have an example of a something you've worked on demonstrating this to back it up. Like FLMM I try to (where I judge the panel will appreciate it) play this for laughs by stressing the cliche of the perfectionist example.

5. stevent

stevent Well-Known Member

I interviewed for the program you are trying to do for the ful time position, you should know where you want to work or prefer to work. plenty of good advice already given