1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

what do you guys consider big thighs?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by lennon420, Jul 20, 2008.

1. julirafmardieta

julirafmardieta New Member

I know I'm kinda late... but recently I've gone through a weight gain, quite a weight gain! I'll put my before and afters...

Height: 5'8"
    Weight: 173
    Waist: 31 inches
    Thighs: 24 inches

2012: Height 5'8"
    Weight: 225
    Waist: 39 inches
    Thighs: 29 inches
    And around the ass I measure 46 inches... it's terrible, I gained all the weight with school.

I like dressing classy, but finding clothes is just too difficult. I read all these posts on guys being 5'8" and like 130 or something lbs, how do you guys stay so thin???

173 is the lowest I could get down to, I have a big lower body (sighs)

2. Nereis

Nereis Well-Known Member

Mate, your waistline is coming close to my chest measurement. Do you train or control your caloric intake and macros?

When I say train, I don't mean going out jogging or walking on the treadmill/the dog. I mean at least an hour of weightlifting every other day sans weekends plus some intense cardio inbetween.

3. styleforumfan

styleforumfan Well-Known Member

Bumping this old thread. Any current jeans that fit 25-26" quads?

4. onbooze

onbooze Well-Known Member

I don't have exact sizes, but a friend of mine has notably big thighs for his height and swears by Denham pants. They are larger in the upper thigh and upper calf.

http://www.denhamthejeanmaker.com

5. somatoform

somatoform Well-Known Member

Of course. Tons. But those numbers are meaningless without knowing your waist and front rise specs.

6. styleforumfan

styleforumfan Well-Known Member

My waist 31-32", front rise 11-12".