1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What do you consider to be good food?

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by marc37, Jun 23, 2004.

1. delilahsayshey

delilahsayshey Member

Health officials are changing their minds every other day about what foods are good for you and which ones aren't. I just read an article that said that too many antioxidants might be bad for you... and this after years of shoving acai berries down our throats. So I've come to the conclusion that you should just eat as chemical and pesticide free as possible - since clearly that's not good for you - and avoid processed foods and I think you can't really go wrong. Because there's no way I can give up my acai smoothie now.