1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What car should I get (Audi, BMW, MB, Lexus, Infiniti)?

Discussion in 'Fine Living, Home, Design & Auto' started by the_drizzle, Sep 21, 2012.

1. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

monetary value-wise, it'd even out in like, 8-10 years... but there's still a certain value in owning a car that is the next generation ahead of whatever- and that refers to the various different brands and models from a time period - the G37 is like a 2007 car. Imagine having a regular E36 325i vs an E46 325i nowadays - one would be a slightly more pleasant car to commute in, for sure.

2. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

i just got an s4, would have been disappointed with the a4. the s4 makes me feel better about myself because I hate myself but I dunno that that qualifies as a thorough review.

3. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

Audi. It makes me feel better about myself because I hate myself.

1 person likes this.