1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What brand of boots are these that Ryan Gosling is wearing?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Macintosh504, Mar 17, 2013.

1. mad liberator

mad liberator Member

Actually I think it's Ryan Gosling that goes with everything.

2. JohnnyBananas

JohnnyBananas New Member

Hmm true. I guess they arent Iron Rangers and I really like them. What I do like are those jeans too. Anyone know what jeans they are?

3. Returningson

Returningson Well-Known Member

I want to resurrect this thread as I think I got a definitive lead on Theroux's boots.

I was looking for a pair of military combats like his and I think I nailed down his specific model

I believe they are a vintage pair of Genesco Vietnam era combat boots

the eyelets, lace design and overall shape seem to match

here is a beaten pair dated 1969 and I think these are indeed the closest match. Hope this helps people!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know this may seem trivial to some people but I figured why not share! :)

Last edited: Apr 3, 2016
    1 person likes this.