1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

What Belt Are You Wearing Today?

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Huntsman, May 4, 2013.

1. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

Can't believe there is no general 'show off your belt' thread. SW&D should make this awesome.

Today, this newish belt I picked up in Nippori, Tokyo. Heavy leather, well-made, love the case brass buckle, threaded rivets. Plain but solid. In fact, the brand is called 'Plain' and the store I got it from had all sorts of great leather and canvas gear. Great little colorful purses/wallets, too.

[​IMG]

2. crosswound

crosswound Well-Known Member

most of the guys here probably don't wear belts hence why the apc thread guys complaining about massive waist stretching :slayer:

3. Huntsman

Huntsman Well-Known Member

LA Guy's collection is the stuff of legend.

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Today. I am wearing this Margiela double o-ring belt. O-ring belts are great for slouchy weekends, and this one has just a little extra to make it interesting. As usual, the picture from Yoox is terrible, The real color is really a black blue.

[​IMG]