• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
I may be wrong but that kinda looks like the top of the hill on Micheltorena, near that giant compound (forget what it's called).

Wow! your good!.

Bona Drag

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
near that giant compound (forget what it's called).

Rokara World HQ?

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Rye GB
Wow! your good!.

Ha! I thought so. I used to live right around the corner on Golden Gate. I walked my dog up that stretch many a time.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
Rokara World HQ?

In my dreams!. Alas my fashion existence is oh so full of less than inspiring projects!

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
I may be wrong but that kinda looks like the top of the hill on Micheltorena, near that giant compound (forget what it's called).
Yeah, that's weird...Micheltorena was the only street I thought of aside from Finley between Vermont and Hillhurst that had palm trees like that. But when you type things out on a forum like that, it's hard to not come off as a stalker... I think you might be thinking of the Paramour (the compound). A friend of mine from SC took a course about LA and we went on a tour of it (now populated by a bunch of rich scenesters who use it to record). Also went by the Silvertop house that's right up the street...pure 60s futuristic elegance. Edit: Rye, if you're interested in getting to know your neighbors I can ask my friend how they arranged a tour.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Yes, the Paramour. It's open sometimes. I've been in there a bunch of times. I think the woman who bought it and converted it to a big live-in recording studio is the same one that owns 4100 bar and the Brite Spot and is converting that crack motel on sunset into a boutique hotel.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bona Drag
inlove.gif

Wait, is she Asian or not? I can't tell now...

didn't she say she was from South America, I thought it was something like Chile or Argentina. Although the drunken Korean rabbit does throw one off.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Yes, the Paramour. It's open sometimes. I've been in there a bunch of times. I think the woman who bought it and converted it to a big live-in recording studio is the same one that owns 4100 bar and the Brite Spot and is converting that crack motel on sunset into a boutique hotel.

Didn't know she owned 4100. That explains the interior.

Originally Posted by ratboycom
didn't she say she was from South America, I thought it was something like Chile or Argentina. Although the drunken Korean rabbit does throw one off.

I heard Uruguay.

Rye GB

Angry Englishman
Reaction score

That's right, she's a partner is Edge Cliff also, the Donald Trump of Hipsterville!

flsxik

Reaction score
sun times are fun times

army surplus
aa henley
hm belt
pbj's
chucks

43fzt46.jpg

cheers!

accessorywhore

Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Day started off dark so went indoors:
cimg1980wo1.jpg

Then turned into a pretty day:
cimg1996aq4.jpg

Bonus Whodini levitation/skin trick shot:
cimg2014en1.jpg

good shiat man!

nice to put a face to the name as well. ill be posting some pictures of myself as soon as I get back home with my camera!

by the way, you look in your mid 20's, how can you be my english professor? lol

Goblin

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bandwagonesque
Make sure it has a timer... most do. I'm not a fan of mirror photos.
My lovely and long-suffering wife will likely be taking 90% of any pictures of me that get tooken, but I def. want a timer for the other 10%, and also for those times that I want to take a picture of ******* hanging out of my pants and e-mail it to unsuspecting friends while they're at work.

What about this dealie?
http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/p...9&sku=A0620516

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads