• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Are You Wearing Now/Today Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
x666x
i shoulda said this many times before but i love those diors man
love the way they stack

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arethusa
Whoah, Express has raw denim? Guys, raw denim is over. Time to break out the Sevens.

Nothin to worry about man, The raw stuff is not selling at all here. Then again we are talking about Spokompton. Its not selvage, its not dry, not unwashed, the fit is soso not very slim or low (dispite being their slimest pair they offer). I expect them to be on clearance soon, btw I never pay full retail on anything there ever. I bought the pants with a 50% off thing.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Fok you sexy git.

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
Drinking my coffee this morning:

Fred Bare Engineer's Cap
W+H black tiger fleece
Jay Allen dyed thermal
Studio D'Artisan SD-D1002
Engineered Garments for Styleforum belt.
beat up natural Chucks

that hoodie fits great on ya man
hey i was wondering do you know if ndg makes the m65 in wool pretty much every season or not?
i feel like you would know for some reason..

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ghulkhan
that hoodie fits great on ya man
hey i was wondering do you know if ndg makes the m65 in wool pretty much every season or not?
i feel like you would know for some reason..

Thanks. As the the M65, it's hard to say, since the NdG brand has not been around as a full collection for very long. However, seeing that their collections are highly thematic, I wouldn't bet on it. And the design will most likely change. They had a M65 last F/W, for example, but the collar shape was actually closer to an M66. (the M65 from this year is much closer to the original, lacking only in the handwarmer pockets.) Note that I don't know any of the NdG designers, so I am purely speculating.

dk7m

Reaction score
LA Guy, that's an awesome hoodie. Do you have any pictures of the fit of your jeans standing up?

ghulkhan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dk7m
LA Guy, that's an awesome hoodie. Do you have any pictures of the fit of your jeans standing up?

yea he looks really effin good in just a hoodie and a pair of jeans

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Nice look Fok - how are you liking those D-1002s? I have a pair of SD-105 (same as yours but RHT) and I think they're the best fitting jeans I've ever owned. The only thing I might prefer is if my 5ep were a size smaller. The next jeans I buy might be the D-1002, but I think I'll have them tailored to be straight legged from the knee down. I did something similar to some vintage 517 cords and the fit is perfect.

I've actually been thinking of getting a pair of SD-105s. There was a Rakuten store that carried them, and shipped to the US, I believe. Did you get yours through Rakuten? And how difficult is it to do so?

bigwhale

Reaction score
Originally Posted by digital_denim
112306lj3.jpg
Happy Thanksgiving you americans. I love cold sunny mornings. UA duffle from rakuten Scarf by Keri generic sweater Contest Sam's Chucks

Great looking duffle. Would you mind telling me what size that is? I'm 5'11', 155lb and am thinkin bout ordering the UA peacoat.

Baron

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I've actually been thinking of getting a pair of SD-105s. There was a Rakuten store that carried them, and shipped to the US, I believe. Did you get yours through Rakuten? And how difficult is it to do so?

I got them through xcoldricex when he was doing his thing.

x666x

Reaction score
x666xww1.jpg

xzl5.jpg

soundtrack of my night:

DJ ASSAULT live et the 13 CLUB berlin...
6we7.jpg

ME:

NEW ERA cap
SUPREME t-shirt
NIXON watch
DIOR jeans
AM87s
APPLE JUICE drink

CWEAK:

NEW ERA cap
ROCKWELL t-shirt
APC jeans
AM90s ID

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads