1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Well Worn Alden Boots & Nearly New Handsewn Boots - $100 each

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Epaulet, Oct 10, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Epaulet

Epaulet Well-Known Member

PLEASE NOTE - ALL THREE BOOTS ARE CURRENTLY ON HOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Hey everyone,

I'm selling off some personal boots. Scroll down for descriptions of each one. The price for each one is $100 shipped to US addresses. Add $25 for Canada, $30 for Europe, and $35 for Asia. Payment is by paypal, and all sales are final. Thanks for looking! Send me a PM if you're interested. First come, first served.

Alden for Leffot Tobacco Chamois Greenwich Wingtip Boot
    Bought these about 1.5 years ago and wore them quite a bit. They're size 9.5D on the Barrie last - which is best suited for a true size 10D. The upper is taking on a nice patina and looks solid. Sole has a lot of wear. You could probably get a few more months of of them, but expect to need a resole fairly soon.

Alden for Epaulet "Black and Tan Indy Boot
    These are from our very first run of "Black and Tan's" back in December 2009. Size 9.5D on the Tru-Balance last, which is good for a size 10D. Black pegasus leather upper is in good shape. Sole has quite a bit of wear, but looks solid to me. I imagine that these will last quite a bit before it needs a resole, but I can't guarantee that, as I haven't worn them in a while. I replaced the original laces with gold-toned workboot laces to make them extra tough looking.

Epaulet Sewn By Hand "Kennebec" Boot
    These are from our discontinued handsewn line. This is a tall boot in Navy Chromexcel with a brown chromexcel tongue. I wore them a maximum of six times, and they've got a TON of life left in them. These are size 9.5D, best suited for a true size 10D. They're made in Maine.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2012
  2. dahl5yankees

dahl5yankees Well-Known Member

Pm sent on 2 Aldens

I have a buddy the has his own resole Vibram design, check out

Greenwich Vintage.Us

3. private eyes

private eyes Well-Known Member

I wish these were my size. I swear, I've never seen a used pair of alden boots in 8D come up for sale anywhere.

4. prokart

prokart Active Member

Sent pm about the Alden. PayPal ready!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.