1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Weird crotch smelling odor

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by Aiwass, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Aiwass

Aiwass Well-Known Member

as i've stated in previous post i shave my pubes so thats differently not the problem, but i always have an odd smelling crotch odor, if i take a shower its ok for a while, then it goes back to smelling weird. it smells sort of like vinegar.

its not really the penis, its the area under the sack, am i the only one with this problem?

2. hanker565

hanker565 Well-Known Member

is this really necessary? ask your physician

3. tiecollector

tiecollector Well-Known Member

I believe what you are referring to is the duckbutter. Depending on diet, exercise, temperature, etc, I'd say vinegar isn't that bad of a thing for it to smell like. Maybe ladle some into a perfume jar and sell it.

4. skalogre

skalogre Well-Known Member

5. Aiwass

Aiwass Well-Known Member

why spend 75-100 bucks to go to the doctor to tell the doctor my crotch smells weird

6. regfman

regfman Member

Try a little body powder in that area, like Gold Bond or any other brand, maybe even a brand designed for jock itch. The goal is to absorb the perspiration moisture.

7. DuffAnderson

DuffAnderson Well-Known Member

[​IMG] sorry, this response cracked me up.

8. CBDB

CBDB Well-Known Member

Wow...you're flexible enough to know exactly which area the smell emanates from? That's a mental image I didn't want to face first thing in the morning.

Try baby powder and get out more.

9. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

Try using baby powder everyday and switch to briefs. If it doesn't go away then you have a fungus. Go buy jock itch cream.

10. Opcn

Opcn Well-Known Member

I have a similar issue (sort of a Deli meat smell) so I understand you asking, I've got a problem in that I wear Carharts (is that a sin here?) and they are hot and I develop a sort of mild foot smell when I wear them, only them though, no other type of pants, and nothing seems to be able to fix that issue. is their an alternative to gold bond that doesn't smell so... distinctive?

11. TheHoff

TheHoff Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Deli meat and vinegar... anyone have a crotch that smells like rye bread?

12. texas_jack

texas_jack Well-Known Member

Try using baby powder everyday and switch to briefs. If it doesn't go away then you have a fungus. Go buy jock itch cream.

I forgot to add, buy new underwear regardless.

13. JBZ

JBZ Well-Known Member

Take vinegar baths. Then no one will know it's only your crotch that smells funny.

14. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Deli meat and vinegar... anyone have a crotch that smells like rye bread?

This killed me.

15. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

I believe what you are referring to is the duckbutter. Depending on diet, exercise, temperature, etc, I'd say vinegar isn't that bad of a thing for it to smell like. Maybe ladle some into a perfume jar and sell it.

I thought duck butter only happened in chick's privates?

Anyway, OP, after showering (try using shampoo in that area) make sure you dry that area well and then just put some powder. Not too much, as it will show through your pants.

edit: oh yeah and along the lines of the duck butter, make sure you clean your bunghole well, especially if you sweat alot.

16. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

L O L

Too much. My sides hurt.

17. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

Let me ask the SF-specific questions first: Are you wearing tight jeans in a hot/humid climate? Have you not washed your jeans in 6 months?

18. HomerJ

HomerJ Well-Known Member

I believe it's called Fromunda cheese.

Try bathing. And Gold Bond. Baby powder is for babies.

19. edmorel

edmorel Well-Known Member

I believe it's called Fromunda cheese.

Fromunda what? [​IMG]

20. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

This thread is a perfect example of why I almost never look at the Body Consciousness forum.