1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Washington D.C. guys...

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Eric, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

Lets all get together one weekend and grab lunch.

I come to this forum more as a distraction from work and a place to bullshit with some cool guys online, than a place to learn about how to dress, cause I'm ok in that department, so I'd like to meet a few of you.

What do you guys think?

Eric

2. alaaro

alaaro Well-Known Member

Hey I am the same way. I have my own style going on that I am happy with, I just like to check in here on what everyone else is up to.

But back to the point...I am up for something around here sometime. How many DC people are on the board?

3. hopkins_student

hopkins_student Well-Known Member

I'm in Baltimore, but that isn't too far away, I might be willing to make the trip, especially if it's on a Wednesday.

4. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

I'm gonna be at DC9 tonight, if I finish up my poker game in time. A couple live bands are gonna play, nobody I've heard of, but its kinda of soul/jazz kinda thing. If anyone is interested, swing by, its at the corner of 9th and U.

Eric

5. modsquad

modsquad Well-Known Member

I'd love a chance to meet all the DC stylers. Tonight is not too likely but I will be happy to help organize a lunch or a happy hour sometime soon. I have to start planninng what to wear.

Nick

6. Eric

Eric Well-Known Member

modsquad,

I was merely inviting everyone interested in the music tonight. I was thinking more along the lines of a weekend lunch, but a late happy-hour is a pretty good idea also.

Eric