1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Uniqlo/Raf Simons or other suits size XS(34-36)(44-46)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by Lel, Sep 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lel

Lel Well-Known Member

Looking for slim fitting dark colored suit, Navy, Charcoal, or Black, ideally Uniqlo J+ or Raf Simons. Willing to look at US sizes 34-36/EU sizing 44-46.

PM me for details.

2. LazySamurai

LazySamurai Member

This may be out of your interest range but I have a slate Jil Sander double breasted suit which is a very slim fitting 38. If you're interested let me know and I can get you pics/measurments.

3. ArjunLarr

ArjunLarr Member

I would be interested in that Jil Sander suit however i would like to know how much you would be selling and where you are based for delivery reasons. Thank You

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.