1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

W+H Hoodies Available Today Only (10.13.06)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by PeasantLLC, Oct 13, 2006.

1. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Unless my eyes were playing tricks on me, I thought I saw shawls by the door when I was leaving Uncle Otis. The colour of the olive tiger shawl isn't hard to miss, especially since I tried on that colour at Nomad before.

Hmmm... I know that he didn't order any shawls initially. Maybe Donnell got them in a reorder. The last conversation we had, I asked him to run down his inventory for me, and I thought that the shawls would have popped out at me. I know that his has Olive tiger slimfits...

2. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

LA Guy, think I could fit in a medium slim fit? I still have some room in the classic fit, there's a pic on page 4.

3. high_contrast

high_contrast Active Member

Hmmm... I know that he didn't order any shawls initially. Maybe Donnell got them in a reorder. The last conversation we had, I asked him to run down his inventory for me, and I thought that the shawls would have popped out at me. I know that his has Olive tiger slimfits...

Pretty sure I saw some shawl collars. It was on the rack with the Stussy stuff. Then again I could be wrong, like last time. [​IMG]

4. LA Guy

LA Guy, think I could fit in a medium slim fit? I still have some room in the classic fit, there's a pic on page 4.

In the Tiger, yes, (they are stretchier, and fit somewhat larger, ime.) In the non-tiger, I'd advise against it.

Cheers,

Fok.

5. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Hmm, someone else who bought more than one thing [​IMG] I am wearing a black tiger slimfit hoodie right now, and also have the grey striped hoodie and black tiger shawl collar as well.

And my wife will soon be wearing red tiger slim!

Odds are I'm keeping both. [​IMG] Nice! on the pickups.

6. PG2G

PG2G Well-Known Member

Did wherever you got it have mediums also?

7. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Did wherever you got it have mediums also?

Nope, sorry.

8. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Yep, keeping 'em both.. thanks high_contrast and Peasant!

The black tiger shawl is even sweeter in person..... nice. <insert appropriate smiley here>

9. Bungee Man

Bungee Man Well-Known Member

kronik, you didn't get yours from this recent SF order did ya?

10. kronik

kronik Well-Known Member

Bungee - got the shawl from Peasant after someone returned theirs. (so lucky)

Got the hoodie from high_contrast.. 132 for the shawl, 180 for the hoodie.

11. Bungee Man

You should post some pics of your new items!

12. jet

jet Well-Known Member

ya I want to see them player

13. sygyzy

sygyzy Well-Known Member

The hoodies arrive today!!

14. seoulfully

seoulfully Well-Known Member

has anyone heard from brian? did the hoodies get to him today? are they shipping out to us today? the wait is killing me. even though i'm one of the unlucky slim fit M tiger black unavailable crowd, i'm still excited about my dk navy and replacement tiger red.... with the cooler weather settling in here, it'd be nice to have them.

15. Bungee Man

I haven't heard anything. I was guessing I would get it sometime next week. I am just happy that I changed my order from medium black slim fit tiger to a small!

16. LA Guy

has anyone heard from brian? did the hoodies get to him today? are they shipping out to us today? the wait is killing me. even though i'm one of the unlucky slim fit M tiger black unavailable crowd, i'm still excited about my dk navy and replacement tiger red.... with the cooler weather settling in here, it'd be nice to have them.

The tiger red is amazing. If red fits your complexion, you will absolutely love it. Seriously. My wife is getting one.

17. eddy8

eddy8 New Member

I haven't heard anything. I was guessing I would get it sometime next week. I am just happy that I changed my order from medium black slim fit tiger to a small!

Haha me too man. I'm actually happy that I switched to the small now too.

And fok, what would be the ideal complexion? The red is sick but I've always avoided it as I have pretty pale skin.

18. sygyzy

sygyzy Well-Known Member

And fok, what would be the ideal complexion? The red is sick but I've always avoided it as I have pretty pale skin.

Why would you do this? If the Slims are about a size down, a medium slim would be about the same as a standard small. If you go Slim Small, that's like XS! What's your chest size?

19. LA Guy

Essentially, if you have yellow tones in your skin, regardless of ethnicity, I would avoid red. If you have warmer, brown tones, I would wear it.

This is, of course, general. There are tons of different "reds" in the pantone color scale. However, the above rule is pretty good if you are buying something sight unseen.

20. eddy8

eddy8 New Member

Why would you do this? If the Slims are about a size down, a medium slim would be about the same as a standard small. If you go Slim Small, that's like XS! What's your chest size?

In a classic small I have some room in the chest and arms. My chest is a 36 and I would like a little more fit hoodie. Brian at Peasant said that in tiger fleeces about 60 percent of the people that ordered, ordered the same size as their classic fit and 40 percent sized up. If it weren't the tiger I think I would have sized up as the material on the non tigers doesn't have so much give.