1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Voxsartoria's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by voxsartoria, Feb 13, 2009.

1. dopey

dopey Well-Known Member

Where do the girls come from, did we get female members or something or did the "my GF, let me show you her" mentality catch on after the fucknu/online business guido thread? Also did Yachtie lose like 25 pounds?
    The internet is an amazing place. I am so glad I bought a ticket.

2. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

The internet is an amazing place. I am so glad I bought a ticket.

You like it the Cat meme?

3. yachtie

yachtie Well-Known Member

Thank you for the honorable mention. [​IMG] If this suit is really as purple as it looks- FTW [​IMG]

4. dopey

dopey Well-Known Member

I am fascinated by the idea that there are straight men who like cats. I have never seen that anywhere but the internet and still wonder if it is true - someone once warned me not to believe everything you read on the internet and this might be a good example.

5. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

I am fascinated by the idea that there are straight men who like cats. I have never seen that anywhere but the internet and still wonder if it is true - someone once warned me not to believe everything you read on the internet and this might be a good example.

Don't gays love those pocket-sized little dogs anyway? So wouldn't you say that in Dopey's world only females would like cats?

6. porcelain monkey

porcelain monkey Well-Known Member

The winner is Mrs. TC by a ti ... er nose.

7. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

The winner is Mrs. TC by a ti ... er nose.

Which one is Mrs Tc anyway? Did he manage to show his car and GF in the same week (on a forum unrelated to both)? Does he win the Vox attention whore award for the month of may (early win)?

8. dopey

dopey Well-Known Member

Don't gays love those pocket-sized little dogs anyway? So wouldn't you say that in Dopey's world only females would like cats?

In Dopey's world, all cats would look like Gaiman's Bast.

9. voxsartoria

voxsartoria Well-Known Member

Where do the girls come from, did we get female members or something or did the "my GF, let me show you her" mentality catch on after the fucknu/online business guido thread?

This specially cropped photograph from the March issue of my monthly column encapsulates this phenomena succinctly:

[​IMG]

Also did Yachtie lose like 25 pounds?

You need to keep up with your fake interwebz news. The number is 15lbs so far...in percentage terms, that is almost as much as Foofy taking off one of his Fauvist longwings.

- B

10. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

I prefer Picard memes, but the cat ones can be funny.

11. yachtie

yachtie Well-Known Member

Where do the girls come from, did we get female members or something or did the "my GF, let me show you her" mentality catch on after the fucknu/online business guido thread? Also did Yachtie lose like 25 pounds?
    20. 15 to go.

12. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Well-Known Member

Which one is Mrs Tc anyway? Did he manage to show his car and GF in the same week (on a forum unrelated to both)? Does he win the Vox attention whore award for the month of may (early win)?

I got that shit on LOCK.

13. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

I prefer Picard memes, but the cat ones can be funny.

The new Star Trek movie is apparently good (never watched the old series, saw like one movie where they save the whales), is it true?

14. merkur

merkur Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  15. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

20. 15 to go.

Wow, congrats. I trust Despos is quite adept at adjusting his own creations...

16. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

I got that shit on LOCK.

Vos still posts and PG usually tells us the brand of his pen, socks, baby wipes, watch, coffee and the day's temperature. To have a sure win you'll need to sit on a diamond encrusted golden throne, wearing grills and surrounded by your 'hos wearing zebra bikinis.

17. Manton

Manton Well-Known Member

I want to read "Sator's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest" or "Manton's Weekly WAYWRN Subjective and Totally Unfair Digest". [​IMG]

Mine would just be pictures of me, Parker, and Iammatt over and over. Some mafoo, too. The rest of you are too damned flashy.

18. Douglas

Douglas Well-Known Member

This is awesome.

19. SkinnyGoomba

SkinnyGoomba Well-Known Member

20. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Mine would just be pictures of me, Parker, and Iammatt over and over. Some mafoo, too. The rest of you are too damned flashy.

Parker wears white jeans...