• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Vote for Wolf vs Goat

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Poppa -
I will be posting camo samples in the next few days. For Fall exclusives.

Best,
Mauro

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Wolf vs Goat only needs 65 votes and style forum only needs 9 votes. Let's do this, people.

sharkminusbear

Reaction score
I think I was around #19, got my friend and girlfriend to vote too. What are your odds of getting picked after you hit the 250?

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I honestly have a good shot. We have a strong plan with great writers and a solid story. Getting the votes is a lot harder than I thought.
I think we can do it. There are 12 grants being offered. I would say about 20% off all the applicants will make the 250 vote mark.
I am one of 110 business in DC and to date only one has collected over 250 votes. It seems to be like that all over the states.
Look how big SF is and they haven't received 250 votes yet. I thought they would have got 250 votes in a day. People are skeptical to vote because of spam, lack of interest/caring, or other quirks. I would think with all the people on SW&D people would have rallied together especially for SF and what they want to offer their members. As for me I know a lot of people don't know the brand or don't care about what I make but I thought for sure I would get 250 votes considering i have that many tote holders and they would benefit from the grant as much as I would.
Sorry for the drawn out semi rant.
I do think I have a very solid shot at winning.

Best,
Mauro

Last edited:

iluvatar

Reaction score
I voted for you as soon as I saw this, Mauro, no lookie lou here :) Good luck with the grant; I'd love to see your line expand. Those OD oxfords I bought way back when are still my most worn shirts.

dfagdfsh

Professional Style Farmer
Reaction score
i dunno my vote #. but was early!

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
il- thanks for the good words.

Update we only need 49 votes. I know we can spread the word and knock this **** out!!!!

Last edited:

ambivalence

Reaction score
I voted too! But not sure what number am I... My gf voted for you too :D

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
#203, good luck.

Last edited:

rustledjimmies

Reaction score
i vote in the leather soul , sf, and yours....i thought the user base of the forum was huge...but i guess not everyone here uses Facebook...either that or a rep system needs to be put into place as some incentive...possibly...

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I appreciate your support.
I am always giving incentives. That's probably my biggest downfall. My family cringes when I give stuff away. I am not sure what a rep system would accomplish on this site. The internet is a tricky beast.
I was under the impression that the SF was a community that was put in place to help educate people on fashion and life. That's what I try to do for the most part. I have mellowed out quite a bite from when I first joined. However, there will ALWAYS be people on the forum and internet that think they know more than the next guy and will try to impose their will.
The forum is pretty big, maybe that's why it is hard to galvanize the group together. You have a lot of different interests and people don't always see eye to eye. That's the great thing about fashion. You truly have the ability to express yourself however you like. Some people like a Euro club look while others prefer work wear and we haven't even scratched the surface in dress codes. there are tons of genres in SW&D and we haven't even touched the menswear side. I do feel that this forum gives a person the opportunity to learn about different styles of dress and lifestyle. hat's a great thing. It allows oneself to open up to ideas that they might have never tried on their own.
Like I said earlier, you might not like the aesthetic of WvG but you still can appreciate what goes into the brand. That goes for all brands from a target collection to Rick Owens.
I have watched this forum grow a **** ton over the years and I am not even close to a founding member so I can't even imagine what the guys have in store for the new members over the next few years.

Styeforum reached the 250 vote mark. Everyone should wish them and Leather Soul good luck into the next round. I am less than 50 votes away so I am confident that WvG will hit the magic 250 number.
If you do have facebook and you would like to see WvG advance into the next round your vote would be appreciated the max.

Best,

Mauro

www.missionsmallbusiness.com vote for "wolf vs goat"

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads