1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

VIBERG - custom dark brown steel toe bobcat work boots on sierra sole sz 8.5 (fits 9 or 9.5)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by BIGBERTHA, Oct 1, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BIGBERTHA

BIGBERTHA Well-Known Member

I had VIBERG make me two pair of bobcats, one rough out and one smooth. I've decided to keep the rough out and considering selling the smooth. These are brand new never worn. $450>400>350 (plus shipping and paypal fees). These are steel toe (CSA approved) with sierra sole. Amazing boots.

I have three pair of Vibergs (in addition to the ones I'm selling here)
    Hikers size 7.5 (half size too big, but I wear thick socks)
    Bobcat size 7 (perfect fit)
    Service size 7 (perfect fit)

So...if you are a US 9.5, this particular pair should fit you well.

For reference, I also wear:
    Adidas size 8
    Asics size 8
    Nike size 8
    New Balance size 8
    Dayton service boot size 7.5
    Clarks wallabees size 8...though I have to admit I coould have gone down half a size on the wallys

Last edited: Oct 7, 2011
  2. BIGBERTHA

BIGBERTHA Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.