1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Viberg Boots

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by ysb, Feb 9, 2011.

Tags:
  1. sacafotos

sacafotos Well-Known Member

So Guidi leather just looks more distressed, right? If in black with Dainite, I'd love the 2030 last and unstructured or partial toe, but 10 eyelet.

I really hope they restock the black shell service boot. Timing was bad for me.

Raise your words, not your voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder. -- Rumi

Jacket: 36S/38S.
    Shoes: 7.5EE-8.5D.

2. GooseG

GooseG Well-Known Member

I suppose I'm waiting with bated breath today to see if everything gets processed.

I believe I might have been able to grab one of the couple pairs of Color 8 CXL Service Boots Friday night on the web...got an order confirmation and everything, but I'll believe it when I see a tracking number!

3. tylernim

tylernim Well-Known Member

I'm sure you're fine. I ordered 10.5 Color 8 CXLs yesterday evening and went back to the site to check if the size was greyed out right after I got my confirmation...it was. Looks like their website is in order.

4. GooseG

GooseG Well-Known Member

I figured...they've been pretty good updating inventory-wise.

Maybe a really stupid question to ask, but those sizes posted are US, right? I didn't see any clarification.

5. tylernim

tylernim Well-Known Member

The searches I've done for 2030 sizing have basically said order the same number you take in Alden Barrie/Trubalance...so that's what I did. Of course I found exceptions, but that seems to be the majority. I can't really comment any further than that.

6. GooseG

GooseG Well-Known Member

Ok, I did the same. Fair enough.

7. NYDRH

NYDRH Well-Known Member

That is what I did and the fit is good. Someone mentioned a few weeks ago the 2030 feels like it is in between the Barrie and Trubalance and I think that is a good way to describe it.

8. Michael Haines

Michael Haines Well-Known Member

I talked to guy earlier and he said all sizes are US and allot of people associate it with uk because they run big and fit closer to UK. I find my Barrie/trubalance has worked great.

9. larryr

larryr Well-Known Member

Yea, mine also. Not sure why there is such a big discrepancy. My 2030 last fit almost exact to the trubalance and the 110 last felt a little snug.

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  10. ojaw

ojaw Well-Known Member

Weird, I usually wear 10.5-11 and my new Service boots in a 2030 fit comfortably in a 9.5. The woman who sold them to me assured me that they were UK sized. I guess it depends on who you speak with.

11. GooseG

GooseG Well-Known Member

I suppose we'll see.

I'm not opposed to a boot that fits a little roomy in the toes, and there are so many eyelets that you can make due. If not, I'm sure somebody would gladly take them off my hands.

12. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

We most likely won't be doing a black service boot next round, but we will do have a single pair of black oil tan service boots on the 2030 last in the store right now. Size 9.5. If anyone buys them tonight, I'll refund 10% and give you a refund on shipping as well. If not, I'll probably just take them myself.

Www.styleforummarket.com

Stay tuned for the Derby and probably a Cxl service boot, next.
    Cheers, Fok.

13. wonsmithr8

wonsmithr8 Well-Known Member

Any idea on color for cxl service boot? Hoping for natty cxl haha. Loved the look of that natty shell service boot that was posted earlier

Last edited: Mar 3, 2014
  14. rydenfan

rydenfan Well-Known Member

great deal!!

One more plea for Smoke grey Kudu service boot...

15. Aviv

Aviv Well-Known Member

Can the Loden Green service boots still be pre-ordered? I know it says pre-ording ended way back when but they are still up as open on the site.

16. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member

Nope, the Laden green boots are done. We can't take any orders outside of the ordering period, so you need to stay tuned here and at the store in order to not miss out.

Cheers,

Fok.

17. guyferguson

guyferguson Well-Known Member

Just posted a full restock of the Black CXL Service Boots on viberg.com. Later this week we will have Brown CXL, Derby Nut and a full restock in the Boondocker.

[​IMG]

18. Newo

Newo Well-Known Member

Profile seems slightly different than the old stock photo, but I think it's just the angle
    [​IMG]
    Anyways. Ordered as soon as I saw the tweet.

19. Diabolical

Diabolical Well-Known Member

Maybe it used a dainite sole before?

20. guyferguson

guyferguson Well-Known Member

Yep, just the angle. We've been reshooting stuff so all of the photos are consistent.