• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just because i'm in love, i'll share another one with ya :)

Hi, I had to join and make an account after seeing these pics... I'm in love. Found out about Viberg a few months back and dipped my toes into the waters recently with their Icy Mocha Chromexcel and black Chromexcel Service Boots. But after seeing your pics, I had to track down a pair of the Cordovan leathers out of Germany. It wasn't cheap, either. Why do you do this to me???

Seriously, I've had the black chromexcel service boots all of a week and a half now, maybe wore them three times (since I usually don the Icy Mochas) and here I am probably going to end up Ebaying them to help pay down this purchase.

GORGEOUS BOOTS, THESE CORDOVANS.

larryr

Reaction score

Bought these from their site, amazing boots. But now i'm seeing the black sole up top and wondering if it would look better?

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Black shell boots are making me drool.

Icy mochas again, with a little Instagram enhancement:

Finn666

Reaction score
Quote:
will do, ha :p
Quote:
try to give them some hard times...these are my best looking and best fitting shoes boots i own (atm.)!
Quote:
haven't tried it yet, but will post pics as soon as i do! still looking for the right laces though...
Quote:
ha, sry for giving you some hard times buddy, but you def. not gonna regret that purchase! these boots are heaven on earth if i may say so....brilliant in their own way and i'm not even talking about how beautyful they are ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by sazon

Black shell boots are making me drool.
yap, i have to say i got pretty lucky with these. haven't thought that last would fit so fine...

Last edited:

thomasB

Reaction score
just because i'm in love, i'll share another one with ya :)

Love those laces. Just curious, are those the laces shipped with the boot from Viberg? Does anyone know if Viberg sells their laces? I see they have a 'coming soon' placeholder on their 'accessories' page on their site...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thought you guys might appreciate a couple of progress shots on the first run of VB x SF.

So I was drooling over the cinnamon preview pics again eagerly anticipated completion of the first order batch. Any update guy or Fok on anticipated completion date?

misterjuiceman

Reaction score
So I was drooling over the cinnamon preview pics again eagerly anticipated completion of the first order batch. Any update guy or Fok on anticipated completion date?
Really wishing I got in on the cinnamon boot! Hopefully there'll be another shot at it.

guyferguson

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score

The order officially shipped out today! I'm sure Fok will update as soon as he receives them, but it shouldn't be long now.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we should be getting them in about a week. I've been sitting on photos of these grey swatches, and sorta laying low with the second round, so that people will have a chance to dial in their fit in time for the second round. You will probably see that thread revving up again, right before we get your boots and send you your final invoices so that we can get them into your hands.

Cheers,

Fok.

Last edited:

Finn666

Reaction score
Love those laces. Just curious, are those the laces shipped with the boot from Viberg? Does anyone know if Viberg sells their laces? I see they have a 'coming soon' placeholder on their 'accessories' page on their site...
tbh. i haven't bought these from viberg directly...i was fortunate enough to score them through an online shop (not manufactum!), so they came with those laces.
imo it sholdn't be a problem for viberg to ship a pair of laces or two!...

Understatesman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just saw these...

3sixteen Andrew Special Stealth Edition coming out next month.

I got a pair of some uber-expensive black shell Cordovans on the way and now I see this? Anybody take a guess as to what leather this is?

Kill me now. Why did I ever discover Viberg?

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads