1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Versace help

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by RIT Style Guy, Jul 2, 2002.

1. RIT Style Guy

RIT Style Guy Member

Gentlemen - I'm trying to help one of my friends locate a shirt he saw in the Versace summer lineup. Outside of driving five hours to the nearest Versace store, are there any online stores that may stock current Versace? I think more than likely any online dealers may already be pushing the fall line, but if anyone can help I would certainly appreciate it. Here is a link to the item in question: Versace Shirt Thanks, Kevin

2. nicepants

nicepants Member

3. RIT Style Guy

RIT Style Guy Member

Thats definetly the one, thanks Pants.