1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Versace Collection Sportscoat - Black (50IT / 40R)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by idonotmatch, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. idonotmatch

idonotmatch Well-Known Member

Bought this a few years back while on vacation in San Francisco. Ended up only wearing it once as I'm actually a 40S. Decided not to tailor the jacket and move in a different direction. The jacket is a slim cut with peak lapels. It's tagged as a 50 / 40R and is a nice black coat with a slight texture as I've tried to capture in the pictures. The jacket is essentially new and is ready for a new owner.

Asking $200 net to me via PayPal. I am located in NYC and can also meet up in the city. Please let me know if you have any questions.

I've yet to sell anything on the forum, but have recently made a purchase, and am more than happy to share my eBay feedback with any interested parties.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.