1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Velasca Shoes

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by An Acute Style, Jun 28, 2014.

1. davidazio

davidazio Well-Known Member

Does anyone have experience with Velasca's penny loafers and can post some IRL photos? I'm also particularly curious about how they fit, as my size in not in stock and delivery time seems very long...

2. 7_rocket

7_rocket Well-Known Member

I believe they raised their prices a bit

3. Allen22

Allen22 Active Member

Just got e-mail, they started make sneakers

for those who is interesting in thia aesthatic

seems way better then Gustin option (for example), but it's preorder.

[​IMG]

4. TurboTropic

TurboTropic Well-Known Member

Just ordered a pair of CICIALARDÒN in size 43. Bit surprised with the checkout process as it never gave me a total before finalizing. Glad to see VAT removed. Final price $213 Canadian. Praying duty, taxes and brokerage are less than the price of the shoes...

5. TurboTropic

They arrived! I'm very impressed with the quality. Leather is a bit stiff but I don't see any imperfections and I really like the style. Length is comparable to a 10D Allen Edmonds although the toe box feels roomier.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  6. TurboTropic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. 2942

2942 Well-Known Member

@TurboTropic Did you have to pay anything for duty and taxes?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2016
  8. TurboTropic

They were delivered today by FedEx and my wife signed for the shipment - they never requested any funds. I'm not certain though that I won't get an invoice after the fact. If they don't then it's a bargain.

9. 2942

2942 Well-Known Member

Yes, it's possible. I've received FedEx invoices in the mail for a couple of purchases after they were delivered. Wear em in good health!

1 person likes this.
  10. mrgustavh

mrgustavh New Member

Great shoes! Own a pair of belgians loafers and they are seriously comfy :D :D

11. Dean Keaton

Dean Keaton Well-Known Member

I am quite annoyed with Velasca. I wanted to buy their "Spazzacamin" for quite some time, waiting for them to restock. It's not going to happen. The shoe is available in just one size, 45. It is the case with many of the other shoes. What's the point? Anyway, could someone reccomend a shoe similar to this - I especially need that kind of sole for the winter:

[​IMG]

12. kulata

kulata Well-Known Member

Is this no longer valid?

13. Allen22

Allen22 Active Member

there are share on FB or send e-mail to friend 10% off on the site at the left side of it.

1 person likes this.
  14. chicco

chicco New Member

Hello Dean Keaton, You can order them on the website and they will make them for you. It looks like they do not keep a big stock but they make to order. I went in their shop in Milan in November and I ordered a pair. Not arrived yet, they told me it's 4/6 weeks waiting. A bit long... but worth a try. Shoes looked good

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
  15. Dean Keaton

Dean Keaton Well-Known Member

They will not, at least not online. I asked already. I gave up with the company and went looking elsewhere.

Edit: I went to their website now, and the style is restocked contrary to what I have been told. They need to sort out their PR it seems.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
  16. suitlook

suitlook Member

Has anybody returned successfully shoes that didn't fit? After walking with the shoes inside my house without scratching the soles, I emailed them twice to point out that the shoes are too big for me (I ordered based on the recommendations), asking their input for an exchange for a smaller size or a full refund and for a week now I have not received a response from them.

I am afraid that if I send them the shoes they might not honor the return policy. Since I am in the States the cost of shipping is relatively high for me...

17. chicco

chicco New Member

e

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017
  18. Kochegar

Kochegar Active Member

19. Allen22

Allen22 Active Member

20% discount on all rubber-sole shoes with code RUBBER20.

20. BelgianLoafer

BelgianLoafer New Member

Hi Allen22,
    Could you share your experience approx 1 year later after buying your derbies?
    Can you share some pics and your experience wearing the shoes and with the polished binder leather?
    Thanks a lot.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017